Monday, June 11, 2007

Knitin' and Gardenin'

http://yarn-monkey.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html

I can't wait for this to start!! I wanna join so bad.

I've never made socks so I'm going to practice a little since I have some time to. I've been looking for something to knit anyhow.





I've been working in the yard a lot more lately. It's really starting to look nice. I love this wagon. And since someone was just throwing it out, it was fun thinking of a way to re-purpose it. We also have a piece of picket fence or more like a section. I think I'm going to let me mom take that for her garden when she moves out. I need to get a bat house. It would be nice to have them around since the mosquito population is up.


<--- I have no idea what these are.
But, I was told they might be in the lily family.
So, who knows. But they are really pretty. They are in a bed with my iris's. And for some reason my iris's didn't bloom this year. Maybe it's just too soon?

1 comment:

luxy said...

That looks beautiful!!!

I have a small basket on my front step that has some flowers in it & another one with 5 different Mint plants.

I'm not good with plants yet ^_^

Luxy